Design support from air system specialists
Looking for assistance on a compressed air system you're designing? Our team of engineers and air system specialists can help you with:
- System layout and drawings
- Compressor ventilation and power requirements
- Air compressor room design
- Sizing and selection of all components including compressors, piping, and receiver tanks
- Filtration and dryer design
If your design work includes building management systems (BMS), Kaeser's unit controls and SIGMA AIR MANAGER 4.0 can easily tie the compressed air system into facility management systems for full remote monitoring and control of key parameters via BACNET, MODBUS and other communications protocols.
Fill out the form below and a Kaeser representative will be in touch with you:
Fields denoted with an asterisk (*) below are required.