Compressed air for dry cleaners and commercial laundries
From small dry cleaning plants to large industrial laundries, compressed air impacts costs and productivity. KAESER has the products and expertise to create compressed air solutions that provide stable pressure and clean, dry air to keep your expensive pneumatic equipment running smoothly and with less downtime for maintenance and repairs. At the same time, we know how to optimize your system to reduce wasted energy from over-sizing, leaks and running at the wrong pressure. Kaeser's system design and energy audit services will help you evaluate, analyze, and improve air system efficiency and performance.
We’ve helped countless laundry and dry cleaning facilities optimize their compressed air systems to overcome common problems:
- Unstable or excess pressure that disrupts proper operation of automation/pneumatics
- Excess maintenance and downtime of pneumatic equipment from wet, dirty air
- Wasted electricity from excess pressure, poor controls, leaks and artificial demand
- Compressor reliability issues caused by poor ventilation, over-sizing, etc.
- Leaky or undersized piping that doesn’t deliver the air you need
- Noisy compressors in tight spaces affect both employees and neighbors.
Compressed air products for the laundry and dry cleaning industry
From compressors to air treatment to piping and storage, KAESER offers a complete selection of compressed air products, including:
Fields denoted with an asterisk (*) below are required.
Turning Air Compressors into an Energy Source